How to Login
- All Loyola students will use their current Loyola Universal ID, password, and email while at the JFRC.
- All Visiting students will use a Loyola Universal ID, password, and email while at the JFRC.
You have been admitted to the JFRC and have returned your "intent to enroll," so we have set you up in the system.
Please note, your new password is temporary and you must change it. It will NOT work in LOCUS. You must first go to , set-up your security credentials and change your password. Your new password will work in LOCUS.
Your password follows this format:
f=first initial of you legal first name (must be lower case)
l-first initial of your legal last name (must be lower case)
mm = 2 digits for the month of birth (must be 2 digits, may include a preceding zero)
dd = 2 digits for the day of birth (must be 2 digits, may include a preceding zero)
yy = last 2 digits of year of birth
This password is temporary and must be changed. Please go to: www.luc.edu/password
- Start with “Go to Reset Tool” (this process will have you set up your credentials and then create a new and unique password of your choosing in one process.
- Put your username in the box and select “continue”
- Put your username back in and then enter your temp password following the format above and select “continue”
- You will be prompted to set-up your challenge questions. You must create 5 different questions with different answers and then select “continue”
- You have the option to add an alternate email – we suggest you do – it is much easier to have a pin sent to this email (most people forget their answers to their questions) then select “continue”
- You have the option to add your smart phone – this is even easier by having a pin sent to your phone via SMS text within 5 seconds. Then select “continue”
- Create a new password – follow the rules making sure your password has at least one capitol letter.
- Enter it into the “Confirm Password” and then select “Reset”
- Select “Finish”
You will now be able to use this new password in LOCUS and all other University applications.
If you need further assistance, password support is provided Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm CST via telephone at 773/508-4487