Please continue to check Loyola University Chicago's website for updates.
- Please click here for a variety of resources that can keep you connected to others while social distancing.
- The Wellness Center will continue to offer nurse advice through Dial-A-Nurse at 773-508-8883.
- For mental health, the Wellness Center will continue to provide telephone assessment, care management and referral, and consultation during office hours. You can schedule this initial phone consultation either online or by calling the front desk at 773-508-2530.
- Loyola’s Financial Aid team is available to assist students with determining how they may benefit from available programs. We encourage students to reach out to Loyola’s Financial Aid team by email at lufinaid@LUC.edu. Visit Loyola’s Financial Aid Office website for more information on eligibility and benefits.
- Loyola’s Office of the Bursar is also available to respond to questions concerning student accounts and payment plans. The Bursar’s team can be reached at bursar@LUC.edu.