Online Learning and Academic Support
In general, if you experience any issues with an online quiz or exam, you should contact your faculty immediately.
- Tips for taking tests in SAKAI
- Click this link for more SAKAI resources for students.
- The Tutoring Center created specific resources for online learning to help navigate your courses.
Prepare for finals with the Tutoring Center! From April 20-26, attend FREE webinars on how to study for finals, as well as drop-in Peer Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction sessions. Click here for more information.
- All tutoring services have moved online! Visit the Tutoring Center for more information on how to access Peer Tutoring, Supplemental Instruction, or Success Coaching.
- Scheduling a Success Coaching meeting would be particularly helpful if you are struggling with time management, organization, online learning, or any other academic issues.
Attend a FREE one-on-one session with a Success Coach to help you prepare for finals and get organized to finish out strong with online learning. Click here for instructions to sign up.
“Success in Seconds” Videos
Check out the new original YouTube video series, “Success in Seconds,” with videos such as “Thriving During Online Learning” and “Exam Preparation.”
Taking online courses and using Loyola's online academic and learning support programs can be difficult when there are problems with accessing internet. Please click here for ways that internet can be accessible and removed as a barrier to online learning.