Online Learning and Academic Support
If you are new to online learning, we are here to support you! Check out the Online Learning Resource Guide for Students to get started. The Tutoring Center also has great resources dedicated to learning strategies.
In general, if you experience any issues with an online quiz or exam, you should contact your faculty immediately.
- Tips for taking tests in SAKAI
- Click this link for more SAKAI resources for students.
- The Tutoring Center created specific resources for online learning to help navigate your courses.
- All tutoring services have moved online! Visit the Tutoring Center for more information on how to access Peer Tutoring, Supplemental Instruction, or Success Coaching.
- Scheduling a Success Coaching meeting would be particularly helpful if you are struggling with time management, organization, online learning, or any other academic issues.
Attend a FREE one-on-one session with a Success Coach to help you prepare for finals and get organized to finish out strong with online learning. Click here for instructions to sign up.
“Success in Seconds” Videos
Check out the new original YouTube video series, “Success in Seconds,” with videos such as “Thriving During Online Learning” and “Exam Preparation.”
Taking online courses and using Loyola's online academic and learning support programs can be difficult when there are problems with accessing internet. Please click here for ways that internet can be accessible and removed as a barrier to online learning.