Exams and Finals
POLICIES FOR THE REGULAR ACADEMIC YEAR
- Students will submit test requests via Accommodate at least 7 days in advance*.
- SAC will provide faculty with instructions on providing the exam.
- Faculty submit the exam at least 24 hours in advance for SAC to proctor.
*School of Law students should continue to coordinate directly with Dean Faught and Dean Santibanez Bania
- Students will submit test requests via Accommodate at least 14 days in advance*.
- SAC expects that students schedule exams according to the University Finals Schedule with exams at 9:00, 1:00, and 5:30.
- The Common Exams for MATH and CHEM will start earlier. 6:00 pm for 2.0x (double time) and 7:00 pm for 1.5x (time and a half).
- If students have three exams in one day, they should contact email@example.com for assistance with scheduling.
- *School of Law and ABSN students do not schedule with SAC.
- All finals exams are held on Lake Shore Campus; Arrupe exams are at WTC.
- There are no LSC exams at WTC.
- SAC is open on Saturday on finals week.
- SAC follows the University Finals Schedule.
Information for Faculty
- Exams should be uploaded to Accommodate by Wednesday, December 8th at 4:30 pm; you can also dropoff exams at the SAC Office in Suite 117. Dropped off exams must have the proctor form attached. The deadline for dropped off exams is also Wednesday, December 8th at 4:30 pm.
- Please do not use inter-campus mail to submit exams.
- If you require students to use a blue book or scantron, you MUST submit those materials with the exam and proctor form. SAC cannot guarantee that extra scantrons or blue books will be available.
Returning Exams to Professors & Instructors:
- Final exams can be picked up at the SAC Office in Suite 117 Monday-Friday during these preferred times:
- Please note that exams may not be readily available for pick up immediately after regular exam completion due to the extended time accommodations. Your patience is much appreciated.
- Saturday exams can be picked up after at the end of the day
- Exams will NOT be scanned and emailed back to professors during finals
- If you have a TA or another person that can pick up your exams, please indicate that in Accommodate or the proctor form with the first and last name.