Final Exams at SAC
Thank you for partnering with SAC and promoting inclusion for students disabilities at Loyola University Chicago.
FINAL EXAM Proctor Form
- Exam and completed Proctor Form should be turned into SAC at least 24 hours before the exam date; if for any reason you cannot submit it within 24 hours, please notify SAC.
- Please do not use inter-campus mail to submit exams.
- SAC LSC Testing hours during finals week are 8:00am-7:30pm Monday-Saturday.
- Exams are proctored at 9:00, 1:00, and 4:15.
- Please see confirmation email for more information about finals.
- If you require students to use a blue book or scantron, you MUST submit those materials with the exam and proctor form. SAC cannot guarantee that extra scantrons or blue books will be available.
Returning Exams to Professors & Instructors:
- If you choose pick up as your return option, we are open during finals week for picking up from 8:30am-7:30pm.
- If you choose email as your return option, completed exams will be emailed to your LUC email address as close to the exam as possible (no later than 24 hours).