Loyola University Chicago

Student Accessibility Center

Student Academic Services

Register with SAC

In order to receive academic, meal plan, or housing accommodations, students must be registered with SAC. All requests for accommodations are determined on a case-by-case basis by SAC Staff. Students can register with SAC at any point during their academic career, but we strongly recommend that this process begin as early as possible as accommodations are not retroactive.

To register with our office, students must:

  1. Complete the registration form and submit documentation.
  2. Meet with SAC Staff.
  • SAC staff will contact you to set up an appointment once we have received all the necessary information.

Please note: students requesting a housing or meal plan exemption must also complete one of the following Residence Life forms:

Please click here to register with the SAC.