Register with SAC
To receive academic, meal plan, or housing accommodations, students must be registered with SAC.
All requests for accommodations are determined on a case-by-case basis by SAC Staff. Students can register with SAC at any point during their academic career, but we strongly recommend that this process begin as early as possible as accommodations are not retroactive.
For Fall and Spring Semesters, students must register with the SAC three weeks before the last day of classes of the semester to be considered for accommodations.
To register with our office, students must:
- Complete the registration form and submit documentation.
- Please click here to review documentation guidelines.
- Please submit documentation via the registration form, email to SAC@luc.edu, or fax to 773-508-3810.
- Meet with SAC Staff.
- When SAC has approved your registration and documentation, they will prompt you to schedule a meeting.
- We encourage students to complete registration in the summer so all accommodations are in place for the start of fall semester.
- Incoming students in need of housing accommodations are encouraged to complete registration prior to June 5th, as we are not able to guarantee accommodations after housing placements are determined.
- Returning students in need of housing accommodations are encouraged to complete registration prior to the housing application process in February.
Registration appointments are not typically scheduled after week 12 of the semester. After week 12, students should submit their online registration form and schedule a meeting at the beginning of the following semester. Exceptions may be considered on an individual basis.
Housing and Dining
Please note: students requesting a housing or meal plan exemption must also complete one of the following Residence Life forms: