Loyola University Chicago

Student Accessibility Center

Student Academic Services

Housing & Meal Plan Accommodations

In order to be considered for housing or meal plan accommodations, students must register with SAC. SAC works directly with Residence Life during the accommodation process. In order to fully evaluate an accommodation request, documentation from the student's medical provider is needed.  

To register with our office, students must:

1. Complete a Registration Form

  • Please download the form to save a copy.

  • Please submit via email to sac@luc.edu. You may also fax or mail the form, but email is the preferred method.

2. Submit Documentation

3. Meet with a Disability Specialist

  • SAC staff will contact you to set up an appointment once we have received all documentation from Steps 1 and 2.

Please note: students requesting a Housing or Dining exemption must also complete one of the following Residence Life forms: