In order to receive academic, meal plan, or housing accommodations, students must be registered with SAC. All requests for accommodations are determined on a case-by-case basis by SAC Staff. Students can register with SAC at any point during their academic career, but we strongly recommend that this process begin as early as possible as accommodations are not retroactive.
To register with our office, students must:
- Complete the registration form and submit documentation.
- Please click here to review documentation guidelines.
- Please note: the SAC physical office is closed, and staff is working remotely. Please submit documentation via the registration form or email to SAC@luc.edu, as we do not have access to our fax machine.
- Meet with SAC Staff.
- SAC staff will contact you to set up an appointment once we have received all the necessary information.
- We encourage students to complete registration in the summer so all accommodations are in place for the start of fall semester.
- Incoming students in need of housing accommodations are encouraged to complete registration prior to June 5th, as we are not able to guarantee accommodations after housing placements are determined.
- Returning students in need of housing accommodations are encouraged to complete registration prior to the housing application process in February.
Registration appointments are not typically scheduled after week 12 of the semester. After week 12, students should submit their online registration form and schedule a meeting at the beginning of the following semester. Exceptions may be considered on an individual basis.
Housing and Dining
Please note: students requesting a housing or meal plan exemption must also complete one of the following Residence Life forms: