Crime Alert - Unauthorized Access
Campus Safety is writing to inform you of an unauthorized entry to a residence hall room that was reported to Residence Life and Campus Safety staff. Two students reported they returned to their locked room in Regis and it was obvious that belongings in the room had been repositioned while they were out of their room.
Please follow these safety tips for the residence halls:
- Always lock your door whenever you leave your room.
- Do not lend your room key or ID to any other person.
- Always escort your guests and only check-in people you know.
- Everyone must swipe their ID to gain access to residence halls. Do not hold gates/doors for others to gain access.
- Report all suspicious persons and activities to Campus Safety and Residence Life staff immediately.
Chief of Police and Director of Campus Safety