Student Activities & Greek Affairs (SAGA) offers opportunities for students to connect, learn, and engage beyond the classroom. Through shared experiences, students gain a greater sense of self and community to foster positive social change.
SAGA coordinates a number of programs and initiatives in order to achieve this mission. They include:
- Recognized Student Organizations
- Registered Student Organizations
- Sponsored Student Organizations
- Sorority & Fraternity Life
- ((dop)) - The Department of Programming
- University-wide special events, including Welcome Week, Finals Breakfasts, Student Organization Fairs, and Senior Send-Off