Apply to be a 2018 Welcome Week Leader!
Welcome Week is a series of events that kick off each academic year, hosted by Student Activities & Greek Affairs & various campus partners. Over the course of 9 days, 60+ different programs are hosted to welcome new students and their families to Loyola University Chicago!
An important aspect of Welcome Week are the Welcome Week Leaders. These student leaders help execute programs and engage new students, all while getting the entire campus community excited for a new year!
Welcome Week 2018 will take place from Wednesday, August 22 - Friday, August 31!
Here are some of benefits of being a Welcome Week Leader:
- Student compensation
- Early Move-in date for Fall 2018
- Free Loyola Swag
- Welcoming the class of 2022
- Student Leadership development
- Participation in Welcome Week Events
- Much much more!
Below are the requirements to be considered for the position:
- Welcome Week Leaders must be available for training and Welcome Week programming support beginning Monday, August 20th through Friday, August 31st.
- Must have at least 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Must be currently enrolled Loyola University Chicago undergraduate student
- Applicants must be in good standing with the university.
Interested in serving on the 2018 team? Applications are open and close on Wednesday, March 21. Apply here!