Guidelines for Online Fundraising by Student Organizations
Student organizations may be approved for online fundraising for charitable/non-profit organizations if:
- Charitable/non-profit organization provides online portal for fundraising.
- Funds go directly to the charitable/non-profit organization, and students do not have access to funds.
- Donation pages may not use the LUC logo, crest, or other trademarks.
- Organization is consistent with Loyola University Chicago's Mission.
- Request is approved by SAGA staff prior to engaging in fundraising.
- Funding request is submitted at least 2 weeks in advance of starting fundraising activities.
The process to gain approval for online fundraising is:
- Prior to submitting the request, the online fundraising site should be development for review by SAGA staff, but may not be operational at the time of review.
- Student organization must submit an Activity Request at least 14 days in advance of fundraising. The Activity Request must include a completed SAGA Online Fundraising Form. The Activity Request should reflect the length of the fundraising activities.
- The completed request will be sent to the SAGA Assistant Director for review. The materials will be reviewed and the request will be approved or denied.
*If you have questions about this process, email email@example.com.