The Mission of the Campus Activities Network (CAN) of Loyola University Chicago is to advocate, represent, and support the universities undergraduate registered student organizations. The Campus Activities Network will serve the collective interest of the Registered Student Organization community at Loyola University Chicago. CAN encourages inter-disciplinary collaboration between student organizations through hosting several programming initiatives throughout the academic year and through monthly CAN General Assembly Meetings where RSOs are required to attend. CAN will be a primary resource to answer any of your questions/concerns and provide trainings on any of the following student organization management topics:
• LUCentral Questions
• Budget Request Assistance
• New Student Organization Registration Assistance
• General Student Organization Concerns
|Charles H., CAN Officer|
Hometown: Walnut Creek, California
Other on-Campus Organizations: Math and Stats Club, Nintendo Club, College Democrats
|Adam R., CAN Officer|
Hometown: Peoria, IL
Major: Accounting and Finance
Other on-Campus Organization: Loyolacappella and Tau Kappa Epsilon
Have questions, comments, or concerns? The C.A.N. E-Board is here to help you out with anything SAGA-related!
Members of our CAN Executive Board host weekly office hours in the SAGA Office, Damen Student Center Suite 127.
During office hours feel free to stop by with any questions you may have regarding your student organization. The CAN E-Board members can assist your student organization with the following information:
- LUCentral portal assistance/updates
- General budget requests/payment requests
- Activity Request submissions
- New Student Organization application
- Student organization leadership transition help
- General student organization questions
- Email the Campus Activities Network E-Board at CAN@luc.edu to schedule an appointment or just walk in when you have moment!
Available Office Hours
Click here to check CAN's available office hours.
RSOs are REQUIRED to send at least one representative to the monthly Campus Activities Network (CAN) Assembly Meetings. Failure to attend a CAN General Assembly meeting will result in the following penalties:
- 1st missed assembly meeting: Loss of Start-Up Funding for the current semester
- 2nd missed assembly meeting: A hold placed on allocated funding
- 3rd missed assembly meeting: Ineligibility to participate in Student Organization Fair
- After 3rd missed meeting, the student organization must meet with the RSO Coordinator to regain privileges
Below are the CAN Assembly Meeting Dates for Fall 2019
- Thursday, September 12th - 6:00pm - Damen Den
- Thursday, October 3rd - 5:00pm - Damen MPR
- Thursday, November 7th - 5:00pm - Damen MPR