The Mission of the Campus Activities Network (CAN) of Loyola University Chicago is to advocate, represent, and support the universities undergraduate registered student organizations. The Campus Activities Network will serve the collective interest of the Registered Student Organization community at Loyola University Chicago. CAN is the primary resource to answer any of your questions/concerns and provide trainings on organizational management.
Kat, CAN Officer
Hometown: Crystal Lake, IL
Other on-Campus Organization: Save Our Souls, AMSA, and Globe Med
Have questions, comments, or concerns? The C.A.N. E-Board is here to help you out with anything SAGA-related!
Members of our CAN Executive Board host weekly office hours in the SAGA Office, Damen Student Center Suite 127.
During office hours feel free to stop by with any questions you may have regarding your student organization. The CAN E-Board members can assist your student organization with the following information:
- LUCommunity portal assistance/updates
- General budget requests/payment requests
- Activity Request submissions
- New Student Organization application
- Student organization leadership transition help
- General student organization questions
- Email the Campus Activities Network E-Board at CAN@luc.edu to schedule an appointment or just walk in when you have moment!
Visit LUCommunity for office hours!
RSOs are REQUIRED to have one representative to the monthly Campus Activities Network (CAN) Assembly Meetings. Failure to attend a CAN General Assembly meeting will result in the following penalties:
- 1st missed assembly meeting: Loss of Start-Up Funding for the current semester
- 2nd missed assembly meeting: A hold placed on allocated funding
- 3rd missed assembly meeting: Ineligibility to participate in Student Organization Fair
- After 3rd missed meeting, the student organization must meet with the RSO Coordinator to regain privileges
ALL Assembly Meetings will take place in a virtual setting for the fall semester. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.