Leadership Scholars Program
At Loyola University Chicago, we are committed to supporting students’ journeys by clearing obstacles and equipping students with the tools they need to excel while capitalizing on their strengths. The Leadership Scholars Program is a signature student success program funded by the historic $100 million gift from Schreiber Family in May 2022. It empowers the next generation of leaders by offering scholarships to select students, including first-generation college students and/or limited income students who represent the diversity of our Loyola community.
The Leadership Scholars Program aims to maximize the leadership potential of a select and diverse group of Loyola University Chicago students through academic achievement, diversity and inclusion, health and wellness, meaningful opportunities for engagement, and career and personal fulfillment.
What happens if you become a Leadership Scholar?
- You’ll connect with academic and career advisors alongside peer support that will foster and guide your learning journey.
- You’ll live on campus as part of the Leadership Scholars Living-Learning Community during your first year.
- You and your fellow recipients will live in the same residence hall and participate in group trips and activities.
- You’ll gain access to ongoing leadership seminars to help you build your skills.
- You’ll have multiple social engagement, service-learning, faculty-supported research, and internship opportunities.
What does the scholarship cover?
- Four years of tuition
- Four years of fees (student development fee, technology fee, CTA U-Pass, health insurance, etc.)
- Two years of on-campus living expenses (room and board)
How do I apply?
- Eligible students will be invited via email to apply.
- Interested students will attend a mandatory virtual information session.
- They will complete an online application.
- If selected, they will receive an award letter via email.
If you have any questions, please contact Cami Christopulos, Assistant Director for the Leadership Scholars Program, at email@example.com.