Community Service and Action
Loyola University Chicago
Damen Student Center, Suite 217
- Join a one-time service project
- Serve long-term at a local agency
- Expand your knowledge of our local and global communities
- Explore ways to serve while at Loyola and after
- Deepen your understanding of social justice issues through the Ignatian pedagogy of justice
Hello Student Organizations! We look forward to supporting the volunteer service provided by your organization.
Is Your student organization looking for service opportunities?
Before you begin your search, review a few questions with your members to help you find the right kind of project. Give yourself plenty of time to adequately plan a project.
- Why do we want to volunteer?
- How much time are we willing and able to give?
- Do we want to volunteer one time or more than that?
- How many people will be volunteering?
- How far can we travel?
- What kind of issues do we want to address in our service?
Once you have given some thought to these questions, take a look at our Resources page to explore web sites listing volunteer opportunities. Or, reach out to us for a conversation!
We are glad to support campus partners who are seeking resources and support in establishing meaningful service experiences. Contact email@example.com to express an interest and the CSA team will contact you for a conversation.
Community Partners are welcome to contact us to share information about volunteer needs at their organizations. We regularly share one-time and on-going service needs expressed by community partners with our campus community.