5-Year Program: BA Advertising/Public Relations and MS Global Strategic Communication
- Learn how organizations plan, set goals, operate and are governed.
- Understand the roles of communication in an organizations’ success.
- Gain knowledge of strategic communication planning to engage with diverse stakeholders.
- Learn how to help organizations anticipate, navigate and withstand organizational change.
- Create communication campaigns from research through evaluation.
- Amplify their leadership abilities and become more entrepreneurial.
- Hone and expand their writing skills for digital and social media, advertising, public relations and marketing.
- Boost their digital fluency.
- Acquire the technical know-how to analyze and evaluate communication effectiveness.
- Develop a multicultural and global perspective.
- Enhance their professional portfolio and define and effectively express their personal brand.