Film and Media Production Track
- Develop fundamental knowledge and skills essential in media production, exhibition, and distribution.
- Connect theory, analysis, and hands-on work in the development of original ideas in film and digital media.
- Identify their aesthetic vision as a creator of media.
- Gain technical proficiency in audio and visual skills, and specialization in advanced production skills.
International Film Studies Track
- Articulate contemporary theories and research methods for interpretation of diverse forms of media technology.
- Critique the role of media in society - historically, socially, and culturally.
- Analyze theory and hands-on work in the review of film and digital media.
- Identify their social values as a critical thinker.
- Explore and explain creative possibilities in film and digital media, and its impact on society.