If you are an undergraduate student, please schedule your campus visit online today.
We're located at Loyola's Water Tower Campus in the heart of downtown Chicago, just off of Michigan Avenue. Register to attend an upcoming Open House or Information Session or register to observe a class! If you plan to visit our Water Tower Campus, review parking options near campus here.
Our Open Houses give you the opportunity to meet with faculty, current students, and alumni. You'll learn more about various social work programs and discover the unique opportunities Loyola has to offer.
Check back soon for future event information.
Information Sessions & Other Events
At information sessions, social work staff discuss program curricula, application and admission requirements, and answer your questions.
Monday, March 27, 2023
- To meet one-on-one with us, visit our events calendar to find a time that fits your schedule.
PLEASE NOTE: These appointments are designed for students interested in learning more about the MSW program and for those who are in the process of applying to the program. If you have been accepted to the MSW program, please contact your Admissions Coordinator.
- Contact us here with any other questions.
Orientations & Appointments
- Class Visits are also open to admitted students. We are currently offering online class visits for our MSW program. Online Bilingual MSW class visits can be found here.
- If you have been admitted to a masters graduate program within the School of Social Work, please contact email@example.com.
- Ph.D. students can contact:
Dr. Terry Northcut, Director of the Doctoral Program