Advanced Standing Students
- Advanced standing students begin the program in August at the start of the Fall term. Fall registration opens in early April.
- For the Fall semester, Advanced Standing students should enroll in the recommended courses based on their areas of specialization. Please view our Advising Templates for Advanced Standing Students.
Full Time Advanced Standing MSW (Summer II Admit)
- Full-time Advanced Standing MSW - Child and Family Specialization
- Full-time Advanced Standing MSW - Health Specialization
- Full-time Advanced Standing MSW - Mental Health Specialization
- Full-time Advanced Standing MSW - Schools Specialization
- Full-time Advanced Standing MSW - LDSS Specialization
As an advanced standing student, the time to start the application process for a fieldwork internship is upon admission to the program. You start this process by completing the Advanced Standing Field Work Application. Please note the final deadline to apply is July 1; however, it is recommended you do this as soon as you have made your decision to attend Loyola.
IMPORTANT FOR SCHOOLS SPECIALIZATION:
Advanced Standing students who wish to specialize in School Social Work must declare their specialization by completing the fieldwork application AND submit applicable test scores to the Program Director by March 15. If you have been admitted after this deadline, contact the program director, Amy Greenberg, immediately to discuss your options. For more information see the Schools Specialization.
For more information on field work, please visit our Field Work webpage.
Also feel free to contact your Field Internship Coordinator, Hilary Gilway. Hilary can be reached via email at email@example.com and/or by phone at (312) 915-7706.