The School of Social Work Family School Partnership Consultation Groups, are led by school-based mental health practitioners who meet the IDFPR requirements for LCSW or LCPC licensure.
The Groups will meet every other week from 4:30–6:30 p.m., after school hours. In order to be close to the workplace, the 2015-2016 groups will be held at three locations: Oak Park (Mondays), Loyola University Chicago's Lakeshore Campus (Thursdays), and Evanston (Fridays).
The following areas will be covered in the consultation groups:
- Strength-based assessment and practice
- Evidence-based practice
- Resilience building
- Response to intervention (three-tiered approaches)
- Meeting social emotional learning goals
- Collaboration with home, school and community agencies
- Participants can earn 36.0 CEUs or CPDU equivalent
Cost: $1800 (LUC MSW alumni are awarded a $300 scholarship). Payment plans are available. Anyone seeking a payment plan will be invoiced for remaining balance. For information about this program, please e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.