Loyola University Chicago

School of Social Work


The forms are electronic; please e-mail them to the appropriate contact below:

Advising Forms

  • Academic Improvement Plan (PDF)
    For use, at the start of a term if you have been placed on probation.
  • Academic Progress Form (PDF)
    If you are currently on academic probation, use this form to report your academic progress to your academic advisor prior to registration.
  • Schedule Builder (Course Schedule Grid) (PDF) As you plan your next semester schedule, this schedule builder may be helpful.

Audit Requests

Students may only request to audit elective courses; please email a request to the Assistant Dean. (See contacts below)

Major/Minor Forms

  • To add/change/drop your major(s), please log into LOCUS and select "Change Major/Minor" within your Academics tab in your Student Center. View instructions.
  • Internal Transfer Application (PDF)
    Use this form if you wish to change your major from a major in one school (e.g., Social Work) to a major in a different school (e.g., Quinlan School of Business). 
  • Multiple-Degree Application(PDF)
    Use this form if you wish to declare two majors in two different schools (e.g., a major in the School of Social work and another major in the College of Arts and Sciences).
  • Request to Discontinue School/College Form (PDF)
    Use this form if you are currently enrolled in multiple schools (e.g., SSW and‌ CAS ) and wish to discontinue one of the school's major/program.


Incomplete grade request form


E-mail this Pass-No Pass Request Form to your Advisor. Your Advisor will submit it to the Office of Registration & Records.

Registration Form