Rambler Connection is designed to support first-year students' transition to Loyola's campus.
The program will enhance the first-year experience by connecting students with campus professionals and fellow peers while building community on campus.
Rambler Connection Goals:
- Improve student transition by developing a relationship with a campus faculty/staff member that provides guidance and support throughout the first year.
- Provide student with resources on campus to foster growth and academic success.
- Increase sense of community by attending campus activities and events together.
- Provide faculty and staff with a direct and impactful connection to the incoming class of new students.
- Help faculty and staff understand and appreciate the student perspective, particularly that of students in transition.
First-year students can sign up here.
Faculty and staff can sign up here.