Associate Director, Study Abroad
Ph.D. Geography, Indiana University
M.A. Geography, Indiana University
B.S.Ed. Social Studies Education, Indiana University
Semester Study Abroad, University of Wollongong (Australia)
Brian joined Loyola in 2018 and serves as the Office for International Program's Associate Director for Study Abroad. He’s involved in study abroad program development, management of student services and recruitment, faculty-led program support, and administrative oversight. Before Loyola, Brian directed the Office of Education Abroad and taught geography courses at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Outside of the office, he enjoys running, exploring our great city, and rooting for the White Sox. The first time he took an international flight was to travel to Australia for a semester abroad and he hasn’t stopped traveling since! His recent travels include Scotland, England, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Canada, Macedonia, Switzerland, Iceland, and Botswana.
Contact Brian if you are
- a LUC faculty member interested in teaching abroad,
- a study abroad provider wanting to recruit Loyola students,
- a foreign university representative wanting to establish a student exchange with Loyola,
- a LUC parent with questions about study abroad programs, or
- an individual with questions about study abroad policies.