Study Abroad Advisor
M.Ed., Higher Education, Loyola University Chicago
B.A., Public Relations, Xavier University
Semester Study Abroad, Seville, Spain
Libby joined Loyola in May 2019 as a study abroad advisor. Before this position, Libby worked at in communications for a non-profit and as the graduate assistant in the Community Service and Action Office at Loyola. Studying abroad was a very important part of Libby’s college experience, she studied abroad for a semester in Seville, Spain during undergrad and it has sparked a lifelong love of travel. When she is not traveling, Libby enjoys practicing yoga, enjoying time by the lake in Chicago, and cheering on Xavier basketball! Her travels include Spain, Italy, England, Greece, France, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Morocco, Portugal, Guatemala and Nicaragua.
Contact Libby if you are
- a LUC student wanting to study abroad in Africa (Sub-Saharan), France (and Quebec, Canada), Italy, Latin America and the Caribbean, the Middle East and North Africa, or Spain;
- a LUC student or study abroad provider interested in our study abroad fair;
- a LUC employee wanting a study abroad presentation for your class, student group, or office;
- a LUC employee from University Marketing and Communication;
- a LUC employee from the Student Accessibility Center;
- a LUC student with questions about pre-departure orientation; or
- a LUC student with questions about returning to campus after study abroad.