Ready for your summer classes?
Welcome to Loyola!
Ready for your classes? Use your Universal ID (UVID) and password to login into the following platforms:
- Please login into LOCUS to review your course listing/study list: https://locus.luc.edu/psp/pa91prd/?cmd=login/ .
- Also check your Loyola email account: https://outlook.luc.edu/my.policy.
- Check out Sakai: https://sakai.luc.edu/. This is the platform faculty use to manage a class.
- Having problems with your login information? Call the ITS Service Desk at 773.508.4487.
- Email email@example.com with any additional questions.
- Attend our Summer B Orientation Session, Monday, July 1, 10 a.m., WTC, Schreiber 201.
Also note that if your plans change and you want to withdraw from your class, please do so by the end of the late registration period, Tuesday July 2, at 11:59 p.m.
After that time, Loyola prorates tuition and students receive a W on their transcript. Review the Visiting Student Guide for more practical information: https://www.luc.edu/media/lucedu/summer/pdfs/2019_SummerSessionsVisitGuide_web.pdf .
Contact: Maria Lettiere, Assistant Dean of Summer Sessions & J-Term, 773-508-3548.