Supply Chain Program: Responsible Sourcing
Join us on Thursday, September 17 for this exciting online program! Learn about new ideas that will help improve sourcing at your own company. Walgreen’s CPO Jim Townsend will offer introductory remarks followed by a keynote presentation by Ferrara CPO, Ahmet Hepdogan. After this, our guest panelists will discuss how firms turn intention into action and deliver results.
Proceeds from the event will go to support a future program with Chicago Minority Supplier Development Council.
- What is responsible sourcing?
- How to identify if your sourcing is responsible.
- Where to begin if your company has been focused on cost, quality, and service and has always assumed your suppliers were doing things right.
- Responsible sourcing challenges and how to overcome them.
- What about your suppliers’ suppliers?
Director, Supplier Inclusion and Sustainable Procurement
|Harry Haney (moderator)
Director, Supply and Value Chain Center
Loyola University Chicago
Director of Purchasing
Global Head, Supplier Diversity and Sustainability
Senior Manager, Corporate Social Responsibility
|5:30 p.m.||Virtual networking|
|5:45 p.m.||Opening remarks by Jim Townsend|
|6:00 p.m.||Keynote address|
|6:30 p.m.||Panel discussion|
|7:30 p.m.||Program ends|
|Date||September 17, 2020
This event is being co-presented (and co-marketed) by Loyola University Chicago’s Supply and Value Chain Center, ISM-Chicago, and the Chicago Minority Supplier Development Council, and sponsored by Walgreens.