Loyola University > Supply Chain and Sustainability Center > Videos > ESG Reporting 101 and Why It Matters for Supply Chain
ESG Reporting 101 and Why It Matters for Supply Chain
- Jenna Kunde, Global Director of Sustainability, Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Cathy Pieters, Sr. Director of Sustainable Ingredients, Mondelez
- Paul Renberg, Sr. Counsel EHSS and Real Estate / Sr. Director EHSS, Dana Incorporated
- Pete Tomasi, Foley & Lardner
- Lauren Loew, Foley & Lardner (moderator)
Companies are increasingly being required to report their environmental and sustainability efforts to investors, stakeholders, consumers, and the public. This panel will cover ESG reporting and the intersection with the supply chain, including the importance of tracking and reporting sustainability activities in the supply chain and how companies are undertaking these reporting efforts. Panelists will include subject matter experts in the food, automotive, and building solutions fields.
This presentation was originally broadcast live during Loyola University Chicago's Supply Chain and Sustainability Summit on October 12, 2021.