Loyola-palooza Job Opportunity
Help Lollapalooza be more sustainable
Each year, Loyola partners with the organizers of Lollapalooza to support sustainability efforts including waste diversion and guest engagement. Thank you to those that have volunteered in past years.
In order to be eligible for this opportunity of free-access to Lollapalooza, we ask that you conduct sustainability service at Loyola throughout the school year.
There are many ways to get involved in sustainability at Loyola. Here are some:
- Zero Waste Games at Gentile Arena – Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest list of upcoming opportunities.
- LUREC Service Days – Each month students travel to the Loyola Retreat and Ecology Campus for restoration workdays. https://www.luc.edu/retreatcampus/ecology/restoration/restorationworkdays/
- Loyola Farmers Market – Held weekly, June – October, volunteers are needed to help out around the market. http://blogs.luc.edu/farmersmarket/
- Urban Agriculture Work Days – Every week there are volunteer opportunities to support Loyola’s Urban Agriculture Program. Learn more here: https://www.luc.edu/sustainability/initiatives/urban-agriculture/educationandoutreach/
- Center for Experiential Learning has a searchable map for service opportunities: http://www.luc.edu/experiential/CPRG_index.shtml and Chicago Cares lists volunteer opportunities as well: https://www.chicagocares.org/search?page=1&sort_c=0&sort_o=asc&opportunity_id=
If you have a service opportunity identified that addresses sustainability through improving equity, society or the environment, reach out to us and see if it meets our criteria at email@example.com.
To be added to the notification list for this opportunity in future years, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the subject line: Loyola-palooza.