Climate Change and Human Health:
21st Century Challenges
March 15-16, 2018
hosted by IES and the Gannon Center for Women and Leadership
Call for Poster Abstracts
DEADLINE: February 16, 2018
The conference committee seeks submissions from faculty, staff, graduate students, and undergraduate students for poster presentations, media displays or artwork, and other innovative presentations of research that explore the areas of :
- climate change and human health,
- climate justice,
- climate action,
- how climate change affects our access to water and food,
- how climate change affects our public health infrastructure, and
- how climate change affects poor and marginalized people worldwide.
We are open to all types of research on climate change.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
--Deadline Extended to March 2, 2018--
- Title of Poster
- Abstract - No more then 200 words
- List of Authors - Name, title, affiliation (university, college, agency, or company name), academic/research background, and email address
- List of Presenters (if different from full author list) - Name, title, affiliation (university, college, agency, or company name), and email address
- Primary Contact - Name and email address
- All information must be submitted in PDF format to Zach Waickman (email@example.com)
- The deadline for submission of abstracts has been extended to March 2, 2018 at 5 p.m. CST.