Call for Abstracts
March 13, 2020, at 5:30 p.m. in Mundelein Auditorium
The conference committee seeks submissions from any faculty, staff, graduate students, and undergraduate students attending the conference for poster presentations, artwork, and other innovative presentations that explore climate change and its myriad effects.
- Title of the presentation
- List of authors that will be presenting the poster at the Climate Change Conference
- An abstract describing the project in no more than 200 words. Abstracts exceeding the word length limit will not be evaluated.
- A short bio summarizing academic interests and background for each author of no more than 200 words each. The bio must include the author’s name, affiliation, and email address.
- Main contact name, affiliation, and email address
Questions? Email Zach Waickman (firstname.lastname@example.org).