Most days at the Summer Institute follow this schedule:
- Morning prayer by Lake Michigan
- Morning: Science, Ethics, and Spirituality classes taught by Loyola faculty
- Lunch (We enjoy our meals together in Loyola dining halls!)
- Afternoon: Project work, enrichment activities (including a tour of the School of Environmental Sustainability, a lab experience, and a visit from an environmental justice activist), and other opportunities to hang out with peers around campus
- Evening prayer, where we explore different and creative ways to pray
- Small faith sharing group
We'll head to downtown Chicago for a boat tour of the Chicago River before enjoying some Chicago pizza for lunch. Then, small groups will have the opportunity to explore downtown Chicago together!