Finish the Semester Rambler Strong!
The Tutoring Center is excited to announce our Finals Showdown event that kicks off the week before finals!
No appointment is required and all services are free! Here is what students can expect:
- Brain Breaks with our Success Coaches (All Use This Zoom Link)
- Friday, Apr 30 @ 2p: Exam Traditions & Preparation
- Saturday, May 1 @ 1p: Brain Breaks
- Sunday, May 2 @ 7p: Just Dance!
- 2-hour review sessions with our SI Leaders and Peer Tutors
- Friday, April 30 @ 3p - 9p CDT
- Saturday, May 1 @ 9a-9p CDT
- Sunday, May 2 @ 9a-9p CDT
- Win Prizes!
- Follow us on Instagram (luc.tutoringcenter) and attend sessions to be eligble to win
Check out our schedule for review sessions times and links. Some of the classes offering review sessions include:
- BIOL 102/ 251/ 282
- CHEM 101/102/ 106/ 222/ 224
- German and Italian Language Courses
- GNUR 156
- ENVS 207
- Math 100/ 108/ 117/ 118/132
- PSYC 304/SOCL 301
- Various Business Courses
Let's finish the semester strong together!
For questions, please contact Jessie LaChance, firstname.lastname@example.org.