As an alternative to the following steps, a video can be found here.
- Open a web browser and navigate to lsa.luc.edu. When the page has loaded, enter your UVID into the box and click "OK".
- Enter your password that corresponds with your UVID, then click "Log On".
- Enter the PIN you previously set up, and click "Send Me an On-Demand Tokencode" which will send you a tokencode via SMS or e-mail from email@example.com.
- Enter the tokencode you received in the box and click "Continue".
- If this is your first time logging on with your current device, you will be asked if you want the system to remember your current computer. If you are on a public machine, it is strongly suggested that you do not remember the device. Only select "Yes" if you are using a personal, secure computer. After you have selected a choice, click "Continue".
- Use your Loyola Password to connect. We recommend using Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- You will now be on the Loyola Secure Access homepage. If you are accessing a Web Bookmark, you can access these resources by clicking on them and entering your logon credentials. Please note that if you are trying to access Lawson, you will need to go through this process with Internet Explorer due to compatibility issues.
- To access all other internal resources, click "Start" under "Client Application Settings" → "Pulse Secure". Please note that throughout this process, you may receive numerous Windows prompts asking if it is acceptable for Juniper Networks to access your computer. Click "Yes" or "Allow" on all of these pop-ups, but make sure they are requesting access from Juniper Networks.
- You should now be connected to Loyola Secure Access. For more information on viewing your connection status and other common questions, see the LSA FAQ.