Ready to apply? This is a good place to start
The college application process at Loyola University Chicago is simple and straightforward. If you have questions about the steps to apply as a freshman, please contact us at 800.262.2373 or admission@LUC.edu. We are excited to help you through this college application process.
1. Check our deadlines. Our priority deadline for admission is December 1.
2. Submit your online application. As part of the online application, you will have a chance to tell us more about your extracurricular activities by filling out the co-curricular section or by uploading a resume to your file after you submit the application.
3. Ask your high school to send us your official transcript. All freshman applicants are required to submit an official transcript from their secondary school. Please have your transcripts sent directly to:
Loyola University Chicago
Undergraduate Admission Office
1032 W. Sheridan Road
Sullivan Center, Room 150
Chicago, IL 60660
If you were homeschooled at any point during high school please complete this form in addition to sending any traditional transcript you may have.
4. Arrange to have your SAT or ACT scores sent to us. Loyola’s code for the SAT is 1412, and our ACT code is 1064.
5. Submit one letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor. You may send an e-mail request from our online application, or you can download a Counselor Recommendation Form.
6. If applicable, submit official information about transfer credit or AP/IB credit to Loyola electronically. This is not required at the review of your application. Once admitted, incoming freshman should submit this information during the summer prior to starting at Loyola. Learn more about Loyola's transfer credit policy.
7. Upon admission, make your enrollment deposit by May 1 to reserve a place in the class.
Campus Ministry helped me hone my leadership and networking skills and allowed my growth in knowledge as well as faith.
Emily Kate Marticello
Quinlan School of Business