Meet your Counselor
International recruitment specifically focused on the Rome Start program and Europe
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone:(+39) 06.355.88.328
- Hometown: Brooklyn, New York
- High School: Saint John Villa Academy, Staten Island, NY
- Degrees: BA in Romance Languages and Political Science, New York University; MA in Translation/Interpretation, Scuola Superiore per Interpreti e Traduttori, Milan, Italy
What I like most about Loyola: I love the fact that Loyola embodies the great Jesuit tenets of global awareness and service to others in educating its students. I was raised bi-cultural/bi-lingual and traveled extensively starting at a tender age, so global awareness has always been a central part of my life and education, influencing me at home and in the classroom. I also work at Loyola’s Rome Center, where I have the pleasure of witnessing the positive transformation our students undergo while studying in Rome, participating in our social justice and service learning projects in Roman neighborhoods while experiencing Italy and Europe; it’s absolutely inspiring.
Fluent in Italian and Spanish
Loyola gave me opportunity to perform my clinical rotations at some of the most well-known hospitals in Chicago.
Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing