So, what do we need to know about you?
There are additional materials that international students will need to apply to Loyola University Chicago. If you have questions, please contact us at 800.262.2373 or admission@LUC.edu.
1. Online application: This is where you can tell us more about your extracurricular activities. Fill out the co-curricular section or upload a resume to your file after you submit the application.
2. Official secondary and high school transcripts: Send us the official high school transcript from each school you have attended. If necessary, please provide an English translation. Send your transcripts directly to:
Loyola University Chicago
Undergraduate Admission Office
1032 W. Sheridan Road
Sullivan Center, Room 150
Chicago, IL 60660
School officials may send documents via email to email@example.com. If you were homeschooled at any point during high school, please complete this form in addition to sending any traditional transcript you may have.
3.SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS or PTE scores: Loyola’s code for the SAT is 1412, and our ACT code is 1064. A minimum score of 79 is required for the TOEFL, 6.5 for IELTS, or a 53 on the PTE.
Loyola also offers an International Conditional Admission Program (ICAP) to undergraduate students who have demonstrated sufficient academic ability but who need additional English language preparation. Applicants who qualify will be referred to the program based on the strength of their application.
4. Scores for merit scholarship consideration: You can decide to submit more than one set of scores, but for scholarship consideration, SAT or ACT must be submitted.
5. Letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor: Through our online application, you can e-mail a request for the letter, or you can download a Counselor Recommendation Form.
6. Declaration and Certification of Finances form: Applicants need to submit this form as well as the supporting financial documents. This shows they will be able to cover the costs of at least one year of attendance at Loyola with the expectation that funding will be available for the entire length of the program.
7. Optional 500-word personal statement: If you have any unique or special circumstances that you would like us to know about, upload a statement directly to your application status page after you have submitted the online application.
Loyola has taught me to pursue my passions in everything I do.
Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing