High School Admission Counselors
What you might want to know about Loyola
At Loyola, we understand you're dedicated to helping your students find the right institution for them, and we could not be successful without your continued support. Whether you're working with incoming freshmen or transfer students, here's some of the information they may need.
- Academics: Learn more about what makes a Loyola education different.
- Loyola at a Glance: Access key facts about the University.
- Majors: Explore the different majors that your students may be intersted in or have them take our major quiz.
- Honors Programs: Read about special opportunities for your most talented and highly motivated students.
- Virtual Tour: Take an online tour through our campuses.
Submitting an Application
- Materials such as official transcripts and recommendation letters may be sent to us electronically at admissionforms@LUC.edu
- Loyola is now test optional but students are welcome to submit their test scores and we will superscore their results.
- Loyola operates on a rolling admission basis.
- The priority deadline for freshman applicants is December 1. Applications submitted by this date are given priority consideration for both admission and scholarship opportunities.
- The application for admission is the scholarship application. Students must be admitted by February 1 to be eligible for a merit scholarship.
- For transfers, our Spring Semester application deadline is November 1 and our Fall Semester application deadline is June 1.
- Loyola's ACT code is 1064, and our College Board SAT code is 1412.
- Freshman Admission: Get admissions information, application instructions, and more.
- Transfer Admission: Get admissions information, application instructions, transfer guides, and more.
- Counselor Recommendation Form: We accept both recommendation letters and our Counselor Recommendation Form. Or you can submit your recommendation directly to the admission office at admissionforms@LUC.edu
- Financial Assistance: View our financial aid checklist for undergraduate students. When filing your FAFSA, Loyola's code is 001710.
- If you would like a counselor admission packet, please click here.
- Loyola is a member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), and we abide by all NACAC guidelines. We are also members of the Illinois Association for College Admission Counseling (IACAC), the National Catholic College Admission Association (CCAA), and the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities (AJCU).
My honors professor, Father Horan, shared amazing experiences as a professor and a Jesuit.
College of Arts and Sciences