Why Study at Loyola
Loyola University Chicago: A Smart Choice for Military Veteran Students
- Loyola University Chicago highly appreciates the sacrifices that veterans have made for our country, and has a department specifically dedicated to serving its veteran students.
- Loyola University Chicago is a prestigious private university with a vast selection of degree programs. For more information about degree programs available, please visit: http://www.luc.edu/academics/programs.shtml.
- Depending on your specialty in the military and the degree you wish to pursue, you may be able to transfer academic credit that you earned in the military.
- Loyola University Chicago participates in the Yellow Ribbon School program provides generous contributions to supplement the Post 9/11 GI Bill for all levels of study. Loyola’s annual Yellow Ribbon maximum limits are:
- Undergraduate programs- $22,500
- Graduate programs- $12,000 (including Business programs)
- Graduate Law School programs- $15,000
- Loyola University Chicago participates in other military-related educational benefit programs, such as vocational rehabilitation and tuition assistance for current Active Duty, Reserve, and National Guard servicemembers.