- Year: Senior
- Field(s): Political Science (Pre-Law) and English Creative Writing
- Hometown: I am from Los Angeles and moved to Chicago to not only experience new things but also new weather (I prefer the Midwest).
- Interests: I love reading fiction novels by Brandon Sanderson and writing on my free time!
- Professional Experience: I have been an academic tutor since sophomore year of high school, which would be around four to five years of experience.
- Genres and Writing Stages I enjoy helping students with:
- Creative Writing (including fiction, nonfiction) , Academic Writing, Cover Letters, Resumes
- Paragraph development and flow, quote integration and analysis, strong evidentiary connections, and all other stages of writing
- Formatting Style: MLA and Chicago Format