A counselor advises a student about her college career
Thank you for advising our future students on a daily basis. Your efforts help students succeed at Loyola, and we appreciate everything you do.
This Web page was developed especially for counselors. Whether you're working with incoming freshmen or transfer students, here's a quick reference list to help you find all the information you need quickly.
- Admission Staff: Meet your Loyola admission contact and find out when we'll be visiting your area!
- Academics: Find out about the majors and academic programs we offer at Loyola.
- Loyola at a Glance: Access major statistics about the University.
- Scholar/Honors Programs: Learn about special opportunities for your most talented and highly motivated students.
- Visiting Campus: Help your students schedule a campus visit online!
- ACT/SAT Codes: Loyola's ACT code is 1064, and our SAT code is 1412.
- Applications: Access our online freshman and transfer applications.
- Deadlines: Loyola operates on a rolling admission basis. The priority deadline for freshman applicants is December 1. Applications submitted by this date are given priority consideration for both admission and scholarship opportunities. The application for admission is the scholarship application. Students must be admitted by February 1 to be eligible for a merit scholarship. For transfers, our Spring Semester application deadline is November 1 and our Fall Semester application deadline is June 1.
- Counselor Recommendation Form: You can submit your recommendation online, or download a paper version of the Counselor Recommendation Form.
- Financial Assistance: View our financial aid checklist for undergraduate students.
- Freshman Admission: Get admissions information, application instructions, and more.
- Transfer Admission: Get admissions information, application instructions, transfer guides, and more.
Loyola is a member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), and we abide by all NACAC guidelines. We are also members of the Illinois Association for College Admission Counseling (IACAC) and the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities (AJCU).
What is Jesuit Education?
Watch Loyola students, faculty, and staff discuss what Jesuit education means to them.
The Jesuit Network
Loyola students are part of the nation's large network of Jesuit colleges and universities. Check out this interactive map to learn more.
Transferring to Loyola
Get some tips from current students about how to ease the process of transferring to Loyola University Chicago.