Resources for HSPBS Project
August 18th, 2009 - APEX II Conference sessions
A three year dropout prevention grant called APEX II(Achievement in Dropout Prevention and Excellence) was awarded to the New Hampshire Department of Education. This project has been extended into 2009. APEX II is an excellent resource for high school positive behavior support.
- PBIS In High School: An Organizational Structure for Reform and Redesign by Bohanon, H., Malloy, J. and Muscott Howard, S.
- Schoolwide Positive Behavior Support: Preparing Staff by Bohanon, H.
- Schoolwide High School Positive Behavior Support: Teaching, Acknowledging, and Redirecting Expected Behaviors by Bohanon, H.
- This project is designed to help schools develop schoolwide support systems in reading and behavior.
Presentation - Implementing PBS at the High School Level: Readiness, Systems, and Healthy Teaming
March 28th, 2008 - APBS Conference
- Materials from the 2008 APBS Conference.
- This program discusses the behavior principles and basic interventions at introductory level.