Year Three: Engagement Key
Congratulations 2014-2015 recipients!
|Juan Barriga||Andrew Jorgenson||Christine Robbins|
|Jacob Batycki||Maggie Kelly||Jason Rothchild|
|Laura Bedolla||Jennifer Lee||Juleny Santa Cruz|
|Sarosh Bhojani||Olivia Leonard Millan||Victor Schneider|
|Gayle Blakely||Susanna Lohmar||Patrick Smith|
|Kevin Brannon||Amanda Lunn||Andy Timmons|
|Annie Burns||Kimberly Marroquin||Emily Van|
|Kelly Cahalin||Caroline Mazurek||Mackenzie Vigliotti|
|Christine Dankha||Laressa McCloyn||Anita Virani|
|Jennie Dawson||Madison Meder||Brianna Wallace|
|Michael DeStefano||P. Dani Mendez||Amber White|
|Jonathan Edrosolan||Kathleen Meradith||Olivia Wolniak|
|Lauren Flaherty||Jeena Panicker|
|Karly Free||Foram Patel|
|Sydney Hammuck||Sydney Peck|
|Rebecca Hite||Kailee Phelps|
|Justin Hoch||Allie Puleo|
Earning Your Key
The Loyola Experience Year 3 focuses on the integration of your engaged learning course and co-curricular experiences. The acquisition of this key is open to all junior and senior undergraduate students at Loyola University Chicago.
Keys are presented to students during the Weekend of Excellence at the Undergraduate Research & Engagement Symposium award ceremony and reception. The deadline to earn your key is Friday, February 26, 2016.
If you are interested in receiving communication on how to complete and receive your Year 3: Engagement key, please complete this interest form. Signing up to receive communication does NOT commit you to completing your key. It simply keeps you up-to-date on information.
The Center for Experiential Learning will be hosting workshop sessions where you can get complete details, ask questions, and even work on/complete your ePortfolio! Dates will be announced in the Fall 2015.
FREE FOOD WILL BE PROVIDED!!
To Earn Your Key
- Create and/or add to your Loyola Experience ePortfolio. Follow these directions to complete step one: Creating your Loyola Experience Web folio
- Navigate to the heading "3 - Engage Chicago & The World" and then click the "Engagement Key."
- Upload two pieces of evidence:
- One piece from your engaged learning class. This can be something you already submitted for the class (e.g. presentation, paper, blog, ePortfolio)
- one piece from a co-curricular experience - an outside the classroom experience at Loyola University Chicago. (e.g. a reflection submitted for your leadership certificate, photographs from your ABI, your ePortfolio submitted to become a FSYA Peer Mentor).
- Write a 3-paragraph reflection to the following:
- Consider the values named in the mission statement of Loyola to “expand knowledge in the service of humanity through learning, justice, and faith.” How have you shown a commitment to one or more of these values through your engaged learning experiences?
- How do the artifacts you uploaded support this claim?
- How do your curricular and co-curricular experiences relate to one another in your development?
5. Publish your ePortfolio using these directions: Publishing Web Folio
6. Complete this form by Friday, February 26, 2016.
Need inspiration? Check out our gallery for examples!
Students will be evaluated based on the Year Three Rubric.