Course Offerings: International Business
For complete course descriptions, visit LOCUS.
- ACCT 306. Advanced Accounting—Business Combinations, Consolidations and International
- ECON 323. International Economics
- ECON 324. International Monetary Relations
- ECON 325. Economics of Development and Growth
- ECON 364. China in the World Economy (take either ECON 364 or 368, Beijing Campus only)
- ECON 368. China's Economic Performance and Reforms (take either ECON 364 or 368, Beijing Campus only)
- FINC 340. Emerging Markets (Rome Campus only)
- FINC 355. International Financial Management
- HRER 325. Global Employment Relations
- HRER 329. Global Human Resources & Organizational Behavior
- OPMG 338. Logistics in the Global Economy
- MARK 341. Global Marketing (Rome Campus only)
- MARK 363. International Marketing
- MGMT 305. Global Business Strategy (Rome Campus only)
- MGMT 315. International Management
- SPRT 345. Globalization of the Sport Industry
*Only one 399: Selected Topics course in any subject area can be applied to the International Business major/minor.
*Students may only take up to two courses in the same subject area for this major/minor.