All Loyola students must show proof of immunizations. Incomplete immunization information will BLOCK access to registering or changing classes.
Students should now use the new self- service immunization module, which allows you to:
- Enter your personal immunization data into the LOCUS system
- Print copies of your immunization records
To access self- service entry click here. Instructions on using the module can be found here. Immunization records must also be submitted via fax (773-508-2505), mail, or in person to the Wellness Center. We DO NOT accept scanned/emailed copies.
- Immunization Records Required (all student)
- School of Nursing Immunization Form for Graduate Students(graduate nursing student only)
2. Hepatitis B
3. Influenza (during flu season)
If you are interested in getting vaccinated against any of these eight diseases, contact the Wellness Center.
For More Information
To learn more, visit Centers for Disease Control and Prevention National Immunization Program at www.cdc.gov/vaccines or call these CDC hotlines.