Faculty and Staff
Title/s: Senior Lecturer; Director, Quinlan School of Business Honors Program
Office #: Schreiber 716
Amy Kyhos is the director of the Quinlan Honors Program and a senior lecturer at Loyola University Chicago’s Quinlan School of Business, where she teaches strategic management, organizational behavior, international management and organizational development and change. She teaches in the Executive Education programs and is the faculty lead for Quinlan’s annual case competition. Amy began teaching in the Department of Management for the Quinlan School of Business in 2009.
Amy brings twenty years of experience into the classroom and to her consulting practice. She has worked with corporate, agency and association clients, in-house for Allstate Corporation and agency-side for Golin and FleishmanHillard.
Amy holds a MBA from Loyola University Chicago and a BA from University of Missouri.
- MBA, Loyola University Chicago
- BA, University of Missouri
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Academy of International Business
- Academy of Management
- Association House of Chicago, Board Director
- Colleagues in Jesuit Business Education
- Management & Organizational Behavior Teaching Society
- Society for Case Research
- Strategic Management (MGMT 304)
- Managing People and Organizations (MGMT 201)
- International Management (MGMT 315)
- Organizational Development and Change (MGMT 318)
- Quinlan Honors Seminar (BHNR 300)
- Executive Education programs