AP Summer Training
Loyola University Chicago offers in-depth preparation and professional training for teachers of high school Advanced Placement programs.
Loyola’s week-long in-person AP training events (AP Summer Institute and AP Capstone Summer Institute) will take place July 10 - 14, 2023, at the Lake Shore and LUREC campuses.
Registration is currently closed. Below are the links to both events as well as the AP workshops and training coures being offered for each one respectively. (Note: APSI and AP Capstone run concurrently. Participants may only register for one event.)
- AP Precalculus
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus AB and BC (Combined)
- AP Chemistry - New Teachers
- AP Computer Science Principles
- AP Human Geography
- AP Physics 1
- AP Physics C: E&M and Mechanics (Combined)
- AP Seminar
- AP Seminar for English Instructors (ELA)
- AP Research