Professional Learning Services
At CSME, we pride ourselves on creating high-quality professional learning that is customized to each organization’s unique goals and needs. We collaborate with each individual partner - including schools, networks, and districts - to ensure we are offering responsive, sustainable support. Professional learning with CSME focuses on established principles of effective STEM instruction aligned with current standards and research-based curricula.
Examples of support we can offer:
- 1-on-1 instructional coaching in science and math
- Team support (grade level, vertical/content team)
- Professional learning communities (e.g. series with specific instructional focus)
- Professional learning workshops (e.g. whole school, district)
- Curriculum adoption support in science and math
- Leadership coaching for teachers and administrators
Examples of topics for K-12 professional learning:
- Curriculum-specific support in science and math
- Next Generation Science Standards/Common Core State Standards
- Equity in science and math
- STEM program development, or math and science integration
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your professional learning goals and collaborate on a plan for success in science and math at your school or district. Please reach out to us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.