Tuition and Scholarships
Tuition and Fees: How is Loyola tuition assessed?
Loyola University Chicago is a private Jesuit university, consequently tuition is the same for residents of the state of Illinois as well as out of state and U.S. non-citizens.
Additionally, tuition is based upon student level, curriculum/college and total number of hours enrolled for the term. Visit the Office of the Bursar’s Tuition and Fees page or the Financial Aid page for additional information and an estimate of one semester’s tuition and fees.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
International and Non-US Citizen Students are not eligible to receive federal or state financial aid. However, students may qualify for other types of financial aid and/or scholarships.
All students should investigate outside scholarship options. Below are scholarship guides and websites to assist you in finding scholarships to apply for:
- A Consolidated Guide to Scholarships and Resources for Immigrant Students
- Consolidated Guide to Scholarships, Regardless of Status
- Educators for Fair Consideration 2012-2013 Scholarship List
- Enlace's Illinois College-specific Scholarship Guide
- Enlace's Private Scholarship Guide
- Scholarships A-Z
- FastWeb.com as an external source of scholarship information for citizens and non-citizens
- The Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund (MALDEF)
- SDMA's Diversity Scholarships