BBA U.S./Europe Double Degree
Two business degrees, two continents, three countries, all in four years.
If you’re looking for an immersive experience that will prepare you to work in the United States or Europe, then look no further. The USA/Europe Double Degree in Business is a unique opportunity for you to widen your marketability and extend your career possibilities to Europe.
As part of the program, you’ll study two semesters in Spain, one semester in Rome, and your remaining semesters in Chicago. Besides getting some great international experience, other benefits of the program include:
- Earning a USA bachelor’s degree and an official European degree (from Universidad Loyola Andalucía)
- Getting a firsthand look at how business principles are applied in Europe
- Broadening your cultural knowledge with trips to iconic sites like the Alhambra and the Colosseum
- Witness some of the social justice and sustainability efforts taking place in Europe and how they differ from efforts in the USA.
- Read about students' experience in Chicago and Spain →
- Read about student Steve Hornik's experience in Rome →
- Read Steve Hornik's blog from Spain →
Current Loyola freshmen are encouraged to apply to the program. Contact Susan Ries at Sries@luc.edu to learn more.
ERASMUS + KA 107 PROGRAM
The Double Degree program has received funding from the European Union thanks to the Erasmus + program, under KA 107. This funding supports mobility grants for students and program staff from both universities. Students and staff at Loyola Andalucia will be able to finance their stays in the United States, and Loyola Chicago students and staff will be able to finance their stays in Spain. Eligible students are those who have been accepted into the program.