Non-Quinlan students who wish to expand their skills in management may pursue a minor in management. The minor requires 18 credit hours in the following courses:
- MGMT 201. Managing People and Organizations
- Two courses from the following:
- ACCT 201. Introductory Accounting I
- ECON 201. Principles of Economics I (Micro) or ECON 202. Principles of Economics II (Macro)
- INFS 247. Business Information Systems
- MARK 201. Principles of Marketing
- Three additional 300-level management courses (excluding MGMT 341 and MGMT 304).
Quinlan students who wish to pursue a minor in management will take three 300-level management courses (excluding MGMT 201, MGMT 341 and MGMT 304).
At the discretion of the Quinlan School of Business assistant dean, a maximum of one transfer course taken prior to matriculating at Loyola University Chicago may be allowed. A 2.0 average GPA is required for all attempted business courses.
Quinlan students are limited to double dipping once (that is, counting one course twice) between any major or minor combination, regardless of what program the major or minor is taken in. Non-Quinlan students are limited to double dipping twice (that is, counting two courses twice) between business school minors and/or their respective majors.